CJS was formed back in 2009 as a Limited Company by its current Directors and Shareholders. Since its conception, CJS has grown to become a leading Joinery Contractor in the North East of England that is trusted within the Industry due it’s honest and reliable approach. Long-standing relationships have been formed and maintained with some of the Countries leading Main Contractors which we continue to work with. Our experiences on multi-million-pound projects and smaller intricate schemes have helped us to successfully create an excellent reputation and have made our mark in the Industry.
At CJS we understand the demands of Clients and Main Contractors alike. By choosing CJS, you can ensure the smooth delivery of the Joinery Services that will be delivered on time on every occasion and on budget to the highest standards.
Our success is built around unique skills, knowledge, flexibility and enthusiasm that our teams possess to meet the challenges that are faced across the wide variety of projects we work on. We pride ourselves on having an excellent reputation for quality of service and the ability to work towards challenging time scales to meet our client’s requirements.
CJS have formed strong working partnerships with merchants, manufacturers and importers in all aspects of our trade. These long-established relationships enable us to provide our clients with a reliable and assured service catering for all aspects of Carpentry and Joinery works.
We have implemented some Key Performance Targets into the Company Procedures to ensure that we can continue to maintain and achieve the high Standards that we offer, minimise the impact on Environmental Issues and Health and Safety. These Key Performance Targets are integrated with our business processes so that we can focus on project delivery and building and maintaining solid working relationships with our clients and main contractors.
Key Performance Targets:
• To attract and to hire the best Joiners and Carpenters that are available within the industry.
• To source labour and materials.
• To monitor and develop the way we work to improve our quality and delivery of service.
• To understand the needs of our clients so that we have the same goals and objectives.
• To work closely with all our clients, ensure every job undertaken is built to the correct specification and deadlines met for each scheduled programme
• To develop the way we do business to become the most professional and highly regarded Joinery Subcontractor in the UK.
• To be an example of best practice for Health and Safety within the industry